All segments of society need to understand the provisions of the UDHR and how these international standards affect governments and individuals. They also need to understand the interdependence of rights, civil and political and social, economic, and cultural. Human rights should be a fundamental of everyone's essential education.
Human rights capacity building for legal professionals (judges, prosecutors and lawyers) is crucial to ensure that those in charge of implementing European human rights standards have the necessary knowledge and skills to do so.
- Providing trainings related to human rights and freedom of speech.
- Training people working with skills of legality.
- Trainings based on national and international laws.
- Building and strengthening legal structure of the Federal member states and Federal Government of Somalia.
- Training on protecting rights of prisoners.