The Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR) declare: "All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights, " which includes the rights to life, freedom of association, opinion and expression, etc. Somali has been lack of functional government for a long time and most population are illiterate. Majority of people are not aware of the legal systems prevailing in the country and also of their constitutional rights.
- Giving awareness to the society on the protection of human rights.
- Giving awareness to the society on the female circumcision.
- Awareness on women’s participation in the politics.
- Awareness of discrimation based on race.
- Protection of gender.
- Awareness on risk trips (migration).
- Usage of the Drugs.
- Awareness on education and development etc.