Mohamed Hassan Noor. Is a bright, talented and ambitious prosecutor attorney who possesses a vast wealth of Knowledge and has a proven record of providing legal advice to clients and delivering Positive outcomes for them. He is an expert in criminal law and led many successful prosecutions while at the prosecution general office. He has great wealth of experience in the legal field expanding of 20 plus years of practice. Can communicate clearly and effectively with both Somali and English languages and is member of the Somali Bar Association. Constantly focused on resolving legal issues and always looking for ways to improve and evolve processes. .
Experience & Activity
- CEO at Badbaado Legal and Consultancy Center BLCC} 2018
- Deputy Attorney General Attorney General Office, Mogadishu, Somalia 13 June 2010 – 20 October 2018 Lawyer
- Mogadishu, Somalia November 2008 – June 2010 Training course Attorney General Office
- Mogadishu Somalia May 2007– Nov 2008 Accountant Banadir Regional Administration 2003 – 2007 Finance Officer Banadir Regional 2001 – 2003
- Master Degree international law University Utara Malaysia 2006-2007
- Bachelor in Law Hamar University, Faculty of Law, Mogadishu, Somalia 2001 – 2005